This program is only available to members in Victoria due to a Victorian Government Grant.
The program consists of 10 hours of online live training workshops, focused on the six pillars of wellbeing: Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Accomplishment and Health (PERMAH). Participants will develop and run a small wellbeing project of their choice in their dental practice (or maybe across several practices in their local area), and then showcase their projects.
The program is designed to help lead wellbeing in the workplace by:
Putting the latest wellbeing science at your fingertips
During the training participants will join live, online, highly interactive and engaging classes with world-leading researchers and practitioners.
You'll attend 10 hours of live, online, highly interactive and engaging training.
Giving you a toolbox of evidence-based wellbeing resources
Participants will be given lifetime access to an incredible online learning portal packed with sought after beautifully designed digital posters, conversation guides, cheat sheets and more that they can steal-with-pride and share with others. All class materials – The Wellbeing Lab's slides and playbooks will be available for participants.
These resources (value - several $1000) include:
- Beautifully designed wellbeing posters - our digital posters featuring tiny evidence-based actions can be printed and shared as often as you wish. Topics include: How To Stress Less, Connecting With Anyone, Getting More Rest + Recovery among many others.
- Step-by-step team guides – Teaming With Strengths, Cultivating Grit, Building Psychological Safety and PERMAH Wellbeing Survey Debrief toolkits contain everything leaders need to help team’s learn how to care for each other’s wellbeing.
- DIY PERMAH Library – 6 x 1-hour training modules available as videos, podcasts, and playbooks dive deeper into Professor Martin Seligman’s PERMAH wellbeing theory and practice.
You'll have immediate access to evidence-based wellbeing tools you can use to help others.
Making it easy for you to immediately apply what you're learning
During the program participants will custom design and deliver a wellbeing impact project , meaningful to them, to help people care for their wellbeing. To make this process easy and joyful, they will attend two community of practice calls with coaches and fellow participants to guide and support along the way.
You'll custom design and deliver an impact project and attend two community of practice calls.
Showcasing and celebrate what you're learning
Participants will prepare a short report on their impact project and deliver a final 5-minute presentation to share their project with classmates to learn from each other and celebrate achievements together.
You'll prepare and present a short presentation about your impact project.
The online training will run after hours in October 2023, and the projects and showcases will be held in November 2023.
Registration closes: Sunday 24 September 2023
Online Class - Wednesday 4 and 11 October 6:00pm - 9:00pm AEDT
Online Class - Saturday 28 October 8:30am-12:30pm AEDT
Community of Practice Call
- Wednesday 1 and 15 November 6:00pm -7:00pm AEDT
- Saturday 25 November 8:30am - 10:30am AEDT
The full cost of the program is $2000 per participant. Participants/practices will be required to pay $150 and DHAA will fund the remaining cost for the training with a grant from the Victorian Government.